Simple service solutions for all
If you manage facilities with multi-tenants in your buildings, it’s likely that you’ve come across situations where someone has asked for a specific change or improvement they want made in their space. Meeting the individual needs of each tenant can be time-consuming and energy draining – and yet, it’s one of the most important aspects of your job. At IMS, we work directly with your tenants to provide the services they need, saving you hassle while leaving you with a satisfied customer:
From straightforward work such as hanging a whiteboard, to more complex projects that involve repairs, installation of a garbage disposal or electrical wiring, we are committed to serving your clients as we would our own. Our passion for serving extends to everyone in our network, helping to create a positive ripple effect of fulfillment for all involved.
We are committed to serving:
- Building owners,property managers, or facility asset managers who need a competent, reliable service contractor to refer their tenants to
- Tenants with “triple net” leases, who are responsible for both the interior and exterior of your facilities, including the grounds, building shell and mechanical systems
- Tenants who are only responsible for their occupied space and specific systems related to their internal operations.
- Subleased tenant space where the integrity of the facility and the owners interest must be maintained.
Our flexible tenant services simplify your life
In keeping with our passion for providing our customers with a single source resource, we offer a wide-range of tenant services. Some examples of our tenant services include:
- Repairs (small or large; interior or exterior)
- Construction projects and tenant improvements
- Relocating furniture and reconfiguring offices
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Energy efficiency audits
- Lighting enhancement and L.E.D. retrofits
- Installing items (i.e. garbage disposal, keyboard tray, or whiteboard)
- Replacing or repairing carpet, tile and/or flooring materials
- Painting an executive office, conference room or showroom
- Servicing computer room cooling units
- Roof penetrations – completed per industry standard
Our ownership mentality and passion build trust
- Simple solutions: Our passion is providing our customers’ building tenants with simple service solutions for all services trades and contractor needs, with unlimited options for cost control and simplified services coordination. Improving the quality of your time.
- Ownership mentality: We approach our service responsibilities with an ownership mentality, as we always have the building owner’s best interest as priority when servicing building tenants. We provide another eye in assuring the building owners standards.
- Flexible services: Our services include both full-scale and partial tenant improvement. We provide whatever our customers need with efficiency, integrity, and cost effectiveness. Budgets are critical to you; and likewise to IMS as we represent you.
- Direct Billing: IMS will direct bill the tenant under most circumstances if so desired by the building owner or manager.
- Bill-Back Opportunities: Often the work performed within the tenant space can be a bill-back opportunity for the building owner. IMS will work with property / facility managers in a flexible manner to accomplish all lease obligations and objectives.
Intention and integrity support you
Our IMS tenant services are intended to make our customers’ lives easier and more fulfilling by saving you energy, time, and money with our single source resource and flexible offerings. You only have 24 hours in a day; we help maximize that time for you. Because we are passionate about serving your tenants the same way we treat our own team members and customers, we hold ourselves accountable to quality-check all phases of our work and ensuring everyone’s needs and objectives are met with integrity.
IMS is passionate about serving our customers with a wide-range of tenant services to achieve simplified solutions. We perform our work with an ownership mentality, integrity, loyalty, and flexibility. Please contact us today with any questions, or to receive a quote!